- MWC: Acer Octon promotes SDN-based business communication solutions
- Digitimes Research: LG focuses on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches at MWC 2015
- Inspection tool maker HMI looks to 25-35% revenue growth in 2015
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Digitimes Research: February 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices sequentially up in China market
- MediaTek sees steep decline in February sales
- Catcher sees 63% on-year growth in February revenues
- PC shipments in 1Q15 may fall over 20%, say upstream suppliers
- Neo Solar Power February revenues hit 22-month low
- AUO revenues fall 11.8% sequentially in February
- Commercial building automation system revenues expected to total more than US$713 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
- Nearly half of light bulb shipments to residental segment to be LED by 2022, says IHS
- LCD TV panel pricing expected to ease in 2Q15
- Innolux to recruit 2,000 new employees in 2015
- Global Unichip utilizes Cadence analog IP to implement WiGig-enabled SoC on 28nm process
- AMD unveils LiquidVR for virtual reality headset products
- AUO recruiting 1,500 new engineers
- Lextar Electronics February revenues down on month, up on year
- Elan to deal out cash dividend of NT$3.60 for 2014
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Nanya revenues drop in February
- Inotera reports 4.48% on-year rise in February revenues
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...