- Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
- Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
- Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
- Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
- Apple sets up first R&D center in China
- MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
- DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
- China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
- Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
- Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
- Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Analog IC firm Leadtrend grows shipments for mobile devices
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Dialog provides Bluetooth connectivity for Pokemon GO Plus
- Fast-charging chip business booming, say IC vendors
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services in 1H16 valued at over NT$11 billion, says DMA
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...