- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...