- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- Samsung, eSilicon tape out 14nm network processor with Rambus 28G SerDes solution
- Apple iPhone 6s tops list of best-selling smartphones for 2016, says IHS
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Taiwan February manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Audio IC firm C-Media 2016 profits fall to 3-year low
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...