- Samsung teams up with Taiwan universities to push app development
- Digitimes Research: January-May handset shipments in China market down 28% on year
- Global UHD TV shipments may reach 20 million units in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 4.3% sequentially in 3Q14
- NMT process gaining popularity in smartphone industry
- Taiwan makers can tolerate 15-20% US anti-dumping rates for PV modules
- Unity Opto expected to ship 20 million LED light bulbs in 2014, says paper
- Compeq looks to strong revenue gains in 3Q14 on growing HDI board orders
- Advantech partners with Hiwin for robot business
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$1.9 billion in January-June, says MOEA
- Taiwan Polysilicon may be unable to obtain syndicated loan
- Wind power will deliver more than 7% of world's electricity by 2018, says Navigant
- TV panel pricing remains flat in July except for 32-inch units, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC One (E8); to release more low-priced models in 2H14
- JDI begins IPS-NEO panel production
- Foxconn to set production lines for green handsets
- Taiwan sees increased June export order value, says MOEA
- NSP subsidiary unveils PV system at southern Taiwan farm
- Taiwan market: 1.1 million LCD TVs to be sold in 2014, says Chimei
- PCB maker Gold Circuit to swing back to profitability in 2014
- Commentary: TSMC should support MediaTek to counter Samsung-Qualcomm alliance
- Solartech, Giga Solar to set up PV power stations in Japan, says paper
- LED luminaires and lamps for high-bay lighting applications to reach US$7 billion in annual revenues by 2021, says Navigant
- Asia Pacific PC market comes in close to expectations in 2Q14, says IDC
- India market: Mobile platform providers to ramp up market share by tying up with local smartphone vendors
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...