- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with 8TB SSD
- Nanya completes acquisition of Micron shares
- Truly Opto-Electronics poised to produce AMOLED panels
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Mechanical Technology R&D Center to cooperate with SLM Solutions Group
- IPC maker Ennoconn reports increased sales for November
- Amtran Technology ships 340,000 LCD TVs, monitors in November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- PCB inspection equipment firm Machvision revenues hike
- WT Micro says it is in talks with LeEco on delayed payment
- Yageo posts increased November revenues
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- SPIL, KYEC November revenues rise
- Global 3Q16 semiconductor equipment billings rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Catcher sees November revenues down from a year ago
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...