- Corning announces 2Q15 core sales of US$2.5 billion
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop in 3Q15
- Silicon Motion expects to deliver another year of record sales
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- High-end graphics cards become new focus for vendors
- Delta Electronics starts integration of Norway-based Eltek
- Wistron chairman expresses concerns about China supply chain takeover
- Taiwan IC firms positive about demand for USB 3.1 Type-C solutions
- Getac launches new ruggedized tablet with improved gear
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- Motorola launches 3 smartphones
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET maintain monthly price of NT$998 for unlimited 4G use
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Testing service provider Sporton reports strong 2Q15 earnings
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- Tsunami of M&A deals underway in 2015 chip industry, says IC Insights
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- Asia Tech Image to ship CIS modules to China-based ATM maker
- Taiwan, China firms to jointly set up cloud-based educational platform
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...