- Digitimes Research: Japan online video market to grow significantly starting 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- Realtek expects slight growth in 2Q15 sales
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q15
- Semiconductor market unlikely to pick up until 3Q15, says SPIL chairman
- Macronix losses improve in 1Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- LG announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Tencent partners with Bank of Beijing, says report
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular aims at 500,000 4G users for end of 2015
- Radiant reports financial performance for 1Q15
- Edison Opto nets NT$0.03 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC Solar reaches 16.5% conversion rate for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Global HDD demand to keep falling, says HGST executive
- AUO talks strategy as China makers expand facilities
- ASE nets NT$0.58 per share for 1Q15
- Foxconn reportedly gives up plan to form closer partnership with Sharp
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...