- Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
- Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
- Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
- Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
- Strong demand for gaming products boosts related ASP
- Digitimes Research: Cellular IoT may have limited opportunities for mobile telecom carriers
- TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
- MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
- DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
- China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
- Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
- Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
- Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan government starts taking applications from banks for Apple Pay
- Connected car production to grow rapidly over next 5 years, says Gartner
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...