- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Advantech joins e-F@ctory Alliance to promote Industry 4.0
- Specialty DRAM prices to rise, says AP Memory
- AMEC aims to grow revenues to CNY2 billion in 2020
- Motherboard shipments may see over 10% decline in 2017
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Sinbon Electronics nets NT$1.25 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments down in March
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Global billings for semi equipment makers reach 16-year high in March
- SK Hynix intros 8Gb GDDR6
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Digitimes Research: IR, UV-C LEDs major attractions at Taiwan lighting show
- Taiwan March unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Delta Electronics showcases automation, energy-saving solutions at Techno-Frontier 2017
- Samsung completes qualification of 2nd-gen 10nm process technology
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...