- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan approves BOE subsidiary set up
- Taiwan market: CHT partners with Microsoft to provide cloud computing services
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- AUO developing high-end, value-added products amid rising competition, says chairman
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Touch Taiwan: New Cando flexible touch panels to appear in smartphones in 2016
- China market: Local smartphone vendors limit launch of new models
- ITRI, CPT pursuing foldable AMOLED panels
- Wistron to buy back 3.13% stake
- Global service robot market to grow 20-30% annually
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- MStar to acquire Ilitek for NT$51 per share
- Worldwide smartphone growth to slow to 10.4% in 2015, says IDC
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- TSMC Solar shutdown reflects challenges to CIGS thin-film PV module makers
- SPIL receives tender offer from ASE
- Market for lithium ion batteries for vehicles expected to reach US$30.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- TSMC to cease solar manufacturing operations
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
- China investment environment deteriorating, investment risk rising, says TEEMA
- Medical applications leading advancement in 3D printing, says Gartner
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...