- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- TSMC to supply chips for rumored iPhone 6S and 6C
- FPCB suppliers to enjoy better than expected sales in 1H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Apple rumored entry-level iPhone 6C to be made by Wistron
- Apple to tap emerging markets again with iPhone 6C, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Optoelectronics, sensors/actuators and discretes growth accelerates, says IC Insights
- Xintec to list on Taiwan OTC on March 30
- Acer turns profitable in 2014 with EPS of NT$0.66
- Intel to partner with notebook players for Chromebook 2-in-1s
- Taiwan International Lighting Show begins
- Digitimes Research: More automakers looking to use adaptive LED headlights in upcoming cars
- Global LED lighting market to reach JPY5.5 trillion in 2020, says Fuji Kenzai
- SAS nets NT$2.06 per share for 2014
- China PV module makers cut OEM prices for Japan vendors
- Foxconn considering setting up TV production lines in India to cope with demand from Sony
- TSMC to post flat to 5% revenue growth in 2Q15
- Taiwan International Lighting Show: Everlight to display new lighting technologies
- Gintech Energy, E-Ton Solar post losses for 2014
- Wah Hong reports 2014 performance
- Lite-On Technology expects CCM revenue proportion for 13-megapixel models to rise to 50-60% in 2015
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...