- Taiwan IC suppliers to benefit as Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts
- MediaTek hikes 4G smartphone solution shipment target for 2014
- Silicon Motion looks to 15-20% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Radiant Opto-Electronics nets NT$3.07 per share for 1H14
- HTC conservative about 3Q14
- Russia market: Smartphone competition heating up
- Solartech mulls shift of solar cell capacity abroad in response to US anti-dumping taxation
- UMC to ramp 28nm wafer capacity
- Young Optics 1H14 net profit down over 60% on year
- Unimicron net profits up significantly in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Promotion of HEMS appliances in Japan faces problems
- Vendors cutting notebook shipments to Latin America
- AUO expects 5-8% growth in 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments
- Intel to see difficulties shipping 40 million tablet CPUs in 2014
- Taiwan PV makers hope to set floor prices in place of US anti-dumping tax
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- PCB/LCD equipment supplier Asia Neo Tech to debut on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan 2Q14 economic growth rate upward adjusted to 3.84%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: China vendors ship over 101 million smartphones in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351.4 million small- to mid-size panels in 2Q14
- Macronix to start 8-inch OEM wafer business
- MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter, say sources
- Taiwan market: InFocus to launch smartphone M810
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...