- Google to launch Chromebox digital signage solutions via AOpen in 3Q15
- IoT just keeps coming and coming, but what about power?
- NAND flash vendors to hold SSD prices in 3Q15
- Geared up for IoT: Q&A with Allen Wu, president of ARM Greater China
- China market: Qualcomm, Allwinner team up for 4G LTE tablets
- Japan startup Socionext aiming big in IT industry
- Motherboard players fire up for mini PC market
- Gigabyte pushing in-house designs for gaming notebooks to stay competitive: Q&A with Vincent Liu, Gigabyte director of sales
- AUO discusses company strategy for 2015-2016
- The US energy service company market is expected to reach US$11.5 billion a year by 2024, says firm
- Opto Tech expects 10-20% sequential growth in 2Q15 revenues
- Smart electricity meters to total 780 million in 2020, driven by China roll-out, says firm
- GIS to see 60% increase in 3Q15 revenues due to Apple orders, say sources
- Global semiconductor sales increase in April, says SIA
- San'an Optoelectronics to raise funds to expand capacity
- Corning announces Eagle XG Slim glass in 0.4mm thickness
- Taiwan solar cell makers plan to hike prices
- Globalfoundries announces design infrastructure for 14nm FinFET process
- TCA chairman optimistic about Taiwan ICT industries despite challenges
- Giga Solar Materials expects over 50% growth in 2015 PV silver paste shipments
- Digitimes Research: 385nm UV-A LED competitive with mercury-vapor lamps
- VIA pushing for profitability in 2015
- CMC Magnetics lands orders for 100GB BD discs from Facebook
- Delta Electronics founder launches online teaching platform MOOC
- Aidmics pushing innovations for biotechnology industry
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...