- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- UMC 14nm FinFET ready for production in 2Q17
- Component shortages putting pressure on smartphone players
- Nanya 3Q16 profits jump; Inotera turns profitable
- PC demand to enjoy growth thanks to new processors from AMD and Intel
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- UMC 28nm technology accounts for 21% of 3Q16 revenues
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 2 flagship smartphones
- Acer pushing new projects, says CEO
- Microsoft to partner with Changhua government to push cloud for education
- KYEC posts another quarter of record profits
- Nvidia to sell Titan X via channel partners instead of graphics card players
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 309 million small- to mid-size panels in 3Q16
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- Apple announces fiscal 4Q16 results
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Demand for handset-use panels to remain strong until end of 2016
- Nichia accuses HTC Japan-based subsidiary of infringing on white LED patents
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- Phison reports strong pre-tax earnings for 3Q16
- Alchip to set up subsidiary in Hefei
- Global smartwatch shipments decline 51.6% on year in 3Q16, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Japan CE market sees decreased DSLR sales, focus on VR, takeoff of drone demand in 3Q16
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...