- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
- TSMC, MediaTek move up in semiconductor R&D, says IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Smart home segment proposes growth but lacks direction
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Commentary: 14nm FinFET process, Galaxy S6 crucial to Samsung semiconductor business
- Coretronic expects BLU shipments in 2015 to increase 10%
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Taiwan display industry looks promising going into 2015, says TDUA
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Revenues from electric vehicle charging services expected to reach US$2.9 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- New On-Cell touch notebooks expected to arrive from major vendors in 1H15
- Motech reportedly to add solar cell capacity via partnership with Aide Solar Energy
- Compal expects 1Q15 notebook shipments to fall 16-20%
- Smartphone vendors to showcase new models at pre-MWC events
- Large-size panel shipments decline 3% in January, says WitsView
- Taiwan January unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S6 at MWC; initial shipments to top 50 million units
- Cymer extends DUV for 14nm with new products
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...