- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: China IC self-sufficiency rate to reach 40% by 2020
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- SerComm, Gemtek ramping up small cell production
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- China market: B2C transaction value nearly CNY652 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$6 billion in January-July, says MOEA
- Taiwan July export order value decreases, says MOEA
- Acer, Asustek, Samsung preparing to showcase new wearables at IFA 2016, says paper
- Hua Hong ships 1.2 billion MCUs in 1H16
- GaN device supply chain remains robust, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan market: Sharp to launch Aquos Z2 smartphone for high-end segment
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Handset chassis maker AVY Precision reports earnings for 2Q16
- Taiwan networking device makers see profits rebound remarkably in 1H16
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- Commentary: Taiwan makers reluctant to yield to Apple requests to lower quotes
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- Digitimes Research: Japan to focus on developing self-driving, medicare and smart-factory industries
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...