- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- LG Display constructing 10.5G TFT-LCD factory, says report
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Taiwan market: Samsung to launch QLED TVs
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Asustek adjusting tablet operations
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- HTC takes VR lead in China, says Canalys
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...