- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with, Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...