- Solomon Systech launches PMOLED driver ICs for wearable displays
- Silitech sees revenues down slightly in 2Q15
- Windows 10 expected to benefit notebook market more than smartphone market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Inspection firm Sporton reports record revenues for 2Q15
- Annual sales of light duty vehicles expected to exceed 122 million by 2035, says firm
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- China market: Meizu ships 8.9 million smartphones in 1H15
- LG expected to invest over US$800 million in new OLED facilities
- Novatek June sales up 4%
- Win Semi 2Q15 sales increase 10%
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- SAS June revenues hit record
- Getac reports growth in June revenues
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
- HTC sees June revenues drop
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...