- Acer becomes candidate supplier for China procurement orders
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Taiwan TV panel makers see orders surge as China vendors slash TV prices
- TSMC confident of keeping global market share of over 80% for 28nm processes in 2015, says CFO
- MediaTek and Opera Software partner to extend consumer data plans
- Sharp adjusts output at Kameyama fab to meet China handset demand, says report
- Semi material distributors Topco, Wah Lee brace for strong sales in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan panel makers plan to further develop on-cell touch for large-size applications
- China market: Leading smartphone vendors beefing up retail, online marketing
- Spansion inks cross licensing agreement with Winbond
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Mid-range handset sales spur HD panel demand
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- PCB makers to see HDI board lines at full capacity till year-end 2014
- CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
- Asustek aiming to achieve 15% on-year PC shipment growth
- Digitimes Research: Mobile DRAM bit growth rate to top 37.5% in 2H14
- Pegatron component subsidiary Asuspower to acquire equipment
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Global semiconductor market expects over 3% on-year growth in 2015, says MIC
- Worldwide smartwatch and wristband market poised for takeoff, says Gartner
- Major Asia-Pacific markets have 60% of global solar PV demand in 2H14, says Solarbuzz
- Government ID, payment and SIM applications account for 87% of all smart card shipments, says ABI Research
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...