- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
- SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
- Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- AUO to showcase new high-end Ultra HD technology at Touch Taiwan
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Raspberry Pi motherboards enjoy 3.5 million worldwide sales
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Competitors to expand capacities in wake of US anti-dumping tariffs on China and Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Japan household appliance makers rolling out HEMS compatible products
- Inventec posts 2Q14 net EPS of NT$0.41
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- Tera Xtal wins AAA arbitration over dispute with GTAT
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
As a long runner in the motherboard industry, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been competing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...