- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- LG Display constructing 10.5G TFT-LCD factory, says report
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Taiwan market: Samsung to launch QLED TVs
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Asustek adjusting tablet operations
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- HTC takes VR lead in China, says Canalys
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...