- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Pneumatic component maker Chelic ramping capacity in Taiwan, China
- Inotera chairman reportedly to be hired by Tsinghua Unigroup
- HTC September revenues up sequentially
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Digitimes Research: Difference between Apple Watch and Android Wear devices narrowed
- Taiwan market: Telcos announce contract-bundled pricing for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Largan Precision sees increased September revenues
- Radiant Opto-Electronics reports revenues for September 2015
- Sharp establishes sales company for electronic components in Shenzhen, China
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Global semiconductor sales decrease slightly in August, says SIA
- Catcher sees growth in September revenues
- MediaTek dismisses layoff rumors
- CSOT evaluating construction of 11G facilities
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...