- Corning announces 2Q15 core sales of US$2.5 billion
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop in 3Q15
- Silicon Motion expects to deliver another year of record sales
- Getac launches new ruggedized tablet with improved gear
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- Motorola launches 3 smartphones
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET maintain monthly price of NT$998 for unlimited 4G use
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Testing service provider Sporton reports strong 2Q15 earnings
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- Tsunami of M&A deals underway in 2015 chip industry, says IC Insights
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- Taiwan IoT makers have to develop innovative applications, says Acer founder
- MediaTek 3Q15 sales likely to rise 15-20%
- Quantum dot market to grow at CAGR of 30.4% during 2015-2020, says research firm
- Windows 10 available in 190 countries as free upgrade
- China Internet service company plans to invest in HTC, claims report
- Intel and Micron claim breakthrough memory solution
- Intel defines 6 desktop market segments for CPU platforms, say Taiwan makers
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...