- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Taiwan market: PND market becoming more centralized on few brands
- Global production values for LED-backlit tablets, TVs to fall in 2014, says LEDinside
- Some IC design houses look to brisk sales in 1Q15
- IC foundries gearing up for 8-inch fab expansions
- Business software vendor SAP looks to team up with Taiwan cloud data centers
- SSD/HDD hybrid business-use notebooks expected to increase in 2015
- Foxconn needs to solicit more talent from outside for business development, say sources
- Wahlee signs NT$3 billion syndicated loans for business expansion
- Worldwide solar demand projected at 51.4GW in 2015, says EnergyTrend
- AUO, Innolux expected to see more orders for Ultra HD TV panels
- TCL launches quantum-dot TVs
- Digitimes Research: 23-, 27-inch LCD monitor prices up in December
- Digitimes Research: AUO, BOE top panel makers in operating margin
- Inotera buys equipment for NT$1.72 billion
- Epistar expects December revenues to grow sequentially
- Global 3Q14 semiconductor equipment billings rise 15% on year, says SEMI
- Apple, Samsung pushing tablets for year-end holiday sales
- Taiwan market: China-based MLS to wage LED lighting price war
- China market: Meizu steps up cooperation with MediaTek for sub-CNY1,000 smartphones
- Year-end rush in China leads APAC PV market to set record in 4Q14, says Solarbuzz
- China-based San'an Optoelectronics to procure 50 MOCVD sets from Veeco
- Commentary: Internet service providers still vying for smartphone market
- TSMC chairman disagrees with Alibaba chairman on lack of entrepreneurs in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Average digital camera price in 5 main markets in December rises to US$366
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...