- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan approves BOE subsidiary set up
- Taiwan market: CHT partners with Microsoft to provide cloud computing services
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- AUO developing high-end, value-added products amid rising competition, says chairman
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Touch Taiwan: New Cando flexible touch panels to appear in smartphones in 2016
- China market: Local smartphone vendors limit launch of new models
- ITRI, CPT pursuing foldable AMOLED panels
- Wistron to buy back 3.13% stake
- Global service robot market to grow 20-30% annually
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- MStar to acquire Ilitek for NT$51 per share
- Worldwide smartphone growth to slow to 10.4% in 2015, says IDC
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- TSMC Solar shutdown reflects challenges to CIGS thin-film PV module makers
- SPIL receives tender offer from ASE
- Market for lithium ion batteries for vehicles expected to reach US$30.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- TSMC to cease solar manufacturing operations
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
- China investment environment deteriorating, investment risk rising, says TEEMA
- Medical applications leading advancement in 3D printing, says Gartner
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...