- Shipments for 5-inch displays with HD/Full HD resolution in China during February, says firm
- Supply chains shifting strategy due to weak notebook and tablet demand in Europe
- China-based MLS expects 2015 LED lighting revenues from US to hike 5-10 fold
- MediaTek intros Helio family SoC for high-end smartphones
- Inotera puts capital reduction plans on hold
- Prospects of IC backend service industry remain promising: Q&A with UTAC Holdings CEO William John Nelson
- UMC begins construction of 12-inch fab in Xiamen
- Catcher says no major damage in China plant fire
- Taiwan market: Bidding for new 4G band units to be less intense, says TWM president
- Taiwan university develops silicon slurry recycling process
- Kinpo Electronics expanding capacity at factory in Philippines, says paper
- Unity Opto Technology sees booming orders for LED lighting
- Intel, Micron unveil new 3D NAND flash memory
- Sapphire makers seeing strong orders in March
- Genius Electronic Optical offers LED fishing lights
- Digitimes Research: Tianma expects new high-end display fabs to enter production in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Green Energy Technology to not deal out dividend for 2014
- Nan Ya Photonics exhibits omni-directional LED light bulb
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Smart building technology spending forecast to grow to US$17.4 billion in 2019, says IDC
- Global smart wearable entertainment devices and services market will top US$9.4 billion by 2019, says Technavio
- Global wind power installations increase 42% in 2014, says Navigant
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...