- 4G phone chip prices to fall 50% in 1 year
- Intel to adopt Skylake CPUs in NUC and Compute Stick solutions
- China produces over 760 million handsets in 1H15, says MIIT
- Insufficient on-grid capacity hinders development of PV power generation in China
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments by China vendors grow at moderate pace in 2Q15
- Asustek CFO David Cheng dies
- Toshiba develops 2 new process technologies for MCUs, wireless ICs
- Spreadtrum chipset adopted for Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablets
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight Electronics
- Biometrics industry to generate US$13 billion in revenues during 2015, says firm
- Macronix reports another quarter of losses
- Commentary: Who will Nokia count on for its reentry bid to the smartphone market?
- China to approve pilot PV power-generating stations with 2-3GWp annual installation capacity
- Epistar licenses LED filament patent to China-based Leedarson Lighting
- LG reports 2Q15 revenues
- China PV installation capacity in 2H15 estimated at 12-13GWp, says CPIA
- Prices for solar cells produced outside Taiwan, China expected to rise 2-3% in August
- LG to invest US$900 million to construct new OLED facilities
- Allwinner chosen to gain government support
- Taiwan sees decreased June manufacturing production index, says MOEA
- LED prices in 3Q15 expected to be stable
- Taiwan market: ViewSonic to establish online shopping website
- LED grow light module markets to reach US$1.8 billion by 2021, says research firm
- Dell server shipments, revenues enjoying double-digit growth, says top executive
- 5.5-inch Full HD panel modules drop to US$17 for July, down from US$24 in 1Q15, says firm
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...