- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$22.12 billion, says NCC
- Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024, says report
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- Digitimes Research: Nexus 6P, Xperia Z5 series highlight latest smartphone presentation in Japan
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Samsung sees record-high inventory levels throughout 3Q15, says report
- Lenovo to phase out Vibe brand smartphones, says report
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, down on year, says MOEA
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Intel appoints Venkata Renduchintala president of new business unit
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- US fab tool book-to-bill ratio slips in October, says SEMI
- Asustek sells 5 million smartphones in Indonesia
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...