- Asustek shifting ZenFone touch panel orders back to Taiwan
- Largan Precision nets NT$32.86 per share for 1Q15
- PTI, FATC post mild revenue increases in 1Q15
- TSMC hopes to build wholly-owned 12-inch fab in China
- BYOC may account for over 50% of Acer profits after 3-5 years, says founder
- TSMC targets 10% revenue CAGR over next 5 years
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- Panel makers conservative about performance during May 1 period in China
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- Japan market: Asustek ZenFone 5 ranks as top-selling model for fifth month, says report
- Commentary: HTC reveals confusing product positioning strategy
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- Large-size panel shipments reach 68.82 million in March 2015, says WitsView
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- TSMC expects sales drop in 2Q15
- BOE signs US$2.36 million agreement with South Korea equipment provider DE&T, says report
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 digital camera shipments
- PC ODMs expect to obtain orders at losses in 2H15
- Apple to equip next iPhone with Force Touch technology
- 2 China polysilicon makers see profits for 2014
- Rigidtech expanding PSS capacity in China
- Leading China firms to set up N-type solar cell production lines
- Digitimes Research: Japan LED lighting penetration in 2015 to reach 78.6%
- QD Vision introduces 2mm color LCD display optic
- MediaTek likely to post 12-18% sales growth in 2Q15
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...