- Motherboard vendors see opportunity in China tier-4 to -6 cities
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
- Shipments of USB 3.1 peripherals and chips to take off in 1H15
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom kicks off 4G commercial operation
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- Compal reportedly to undertake ODM production of LCD TVs for LG
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- China-based TCL November LCD TV sales down on year
- Tripod profits to rise 5-10% in 2015, says report
- HTC to launch more entry-level models in 1Q15
- Server board suppliers to enjoy brisk sales in 1Q15
- Everlight to invest NT$10 billion to expand capacity by 25% in 2015-2017
- Western Digital to set R&D center in Taiwan
- Taiwan team announces SEMI PV57-1214 standards
- PC vendors not expecting Windows 10 to trigger replacement demand
- Regional smartphone brands in Europe ramping market share
- GT Advanced Technologies to sell sapphire furnaces
- Services to make up vast majority of IoT business opportunities, say analysts
- Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
- China vendor Oppo to ship 50 million smartphones in 2015, say sources
- China November mobile phone user base grows to 1.281 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: China to become large predator for IC businesses during 2016-2020
- Delta Electronics lands orders for distributed, low-power inverters form Japan, say papers
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...