- Notebook component suppliers expect to see only slight growth in March
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- The developments of the security solutions market in Greater China: Q&A with EverFocus product marketing manager Tony Lin
- ASE may land more packaging orders for Apple A8 CPUs
- Acer, Asustek increase tablet orders to China ODMs, say Taiwan makers
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- China TV vendors expected to drop pricing by 10% for new Ultra HD TVs released in 2014
- VIS reportedly to acquire an 8-inch fab from Nanya Technology
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Diode makers to post higher revenues in 1Q14
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- China market: FPD TV sales decrease in 4Q13, says Analysys
- Adata to deliver dividend of NT$7.07 for 2013
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...