- ASE seeing better sales in 2H16
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- MediaTek launches Helio X20 development board
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- JDI to sell factory in southern China to Jiangxi Holitech Technology
- Efun Technology to begin shipments of quantum dot enhancement film
- Taiwan market: Commtiva to market Sharp smartphones starting July
- TSEC raises capital
- Global panel supply in 3Q16 likely to be tight, says WitsView
- Global Unichip June revenues to rise, says report
- UMC to enjoy full utilization of 28nm capacity through 4Q16, says report
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Analog IC firm On-Bright to post growth through 3Q16
- Winbond buys equipment for NT$2.06 billion
- Wistron buys back 15.46 million treasury stocks
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...