- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- MediaTek 2Q17 revenues to rise 10-15%
- Lenovo to push gaming products in Asia Pacific
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
- Tianma Micro-electronics starts production at 6G AMOLED factory
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Copper foil maker Co-Tech positive about 2017 outlook
- Silicon wafer suppliers seeking long-term contracts
- EMEA traditional PC market returning to growth in 1Q17, says IDC
- Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far compared to previous versions, IHS teardown reveals
- Commentary: Motherboard players act passively about outcome of the market
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Taiwan 1Q17 international Internet bandwidth stands at 2.095Tbps, says TWNIC
- Philips promoting healthcare business at IFA Global Press Conference 2017
- Adata posts EPS of NT$3.62 for 1Q17
- SK Hynix posts record revenues and profits for 1Q17
- Taiwan sees increased March manufacturing production index, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: IR, UV-C LEDs major attractions at Taiwan lighting show
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...