- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- PC demand slow in 2Q15, say Taiwan IC design firms
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Largan Precision sees increased April revenues
- TSMC InFO-WLP technology to generate significant revenues starting 2016
- iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
- Taiwan market: CNS to finish digitization of cable TV networks by end of 2015
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- WiseChip sending samples for PMOLED technology in wearables
- UTAC expects up to 6% sales growth in 2Q15
- MediaTek subsidiary completes acquisition of Alpha
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- Apple and Samsung driving evolution in embedded touch handset displays, says IHS
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Global 1Q15 semiconductor sales rise 6%, says SIA
- Taiwan April CPI up on month, down on year, says DGBAS
- Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
- Ichia reports revenues for April
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...