- Welcome to the Computex of Things
- From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skylake
- Microsoft to address Google Chromebook competition through Windows 10 pricing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- PC evolution, cloud and emergence of IoT: Q&A with Intel Taiwan country manager Jason Chen
- Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
- China Telecom to procure PON devices in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers to set up overseas solar cell capacity of 3GWp by end of 2015
- Skyworth uses Realtek chips in HDR Ultra HD TVs
- IDTI becomes certified for Windows 8.1 Touch products
- High-quality, long-lasting: Q&A with Gigabyte motherboard team
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- EU starts anti-circumvention investigation of Taiwan solar firms
- Formosa Plastics developing dye-sensitized solar cells, says paper
- BenQ returns to Computex after 8-year absence
- Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
- HTC to roll out new series of smartphones in 2H15, says chairperson
- Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
- Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
- Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
- USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
- Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
As one of the top vendors in the desktop motherboard industry, Gigabyte Technology has grown its business...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...