- IC demand for PCs remains slow
- BenQ returns to Computex after 8-year absence
- Taiwan FPCB makers facing increasing competition from Japan for iPhone orders
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- EU starts anti-circumvention investigation of Taiwan solar firms
- Avago to buy Broadcom for US$37 billion
- AUO to debut new 4K smartphone display at SID Display Week
- Global TV panel shipments to reach record of 265 million units in 2015, says IHS
- Formosa Plastics developing dye-sensitized solar cells, says paper
- Lextar expects capacity utilization to rise to 80-90% in 3Q15
- Taiwan to talk with EU about PV circumvention probe
- China LCD TV vendors plan to procure 27-28 million Taiwan-produced panels in 2015, says CVIA executive
- China April polysilicon imports up 5.8% on month, says CNIA
- Advantech developing IoT base in northern Taiwan
- Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
- Digitimes Research: Global smartphone shipments in 2015 to reach 1.368 billion units
- TSMC to triple 16nm chip capacity by end-2016, says co-CEO
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- Computex 2015: ASE to showcase SiP solutions
- Kortide developing operating platforms for IoT applications
- Worldwide server shipments grow 13% in 1Q15, while revenues increase 17.9%, says Gartner
- Wistron expanding presence in cloud computing industry, says paper
- China market: Foxconn launches smart electric car rental service
- China market: Smartisan to launch 5.5-inch smartphone, say reports
- Chunghwa Telecom reaches 2.34 million 4G users in 1 year
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...