- More than 30 IC design houses to vie for fingerprint sensor market in 2017
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan September unemployment rate down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- ICP DAS expects new products to drive 4Q16 revenues
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts September book-to-bill ratio of 1.05
- Samsung rolls out 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package
- FET to budget NT$10 billion on acquisitions and investments in 2017-2019
- MCU maker Nuvoton reports strong earnings for January-September
- Taiwan market: iPhone 7 tops market share in September, says paper
- Yilan County Government sets up over 1,000 indoor W-Fi access points
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...