- Lite-On Technology expects monthly dual-lens CCM shipments to rise to 4-5 million units in 2Q17
- Foxconn invests in SoftBank subsidiary, sets up joint venture with Sharp
- China market: Xiaomi unveils Surge S1 mobile chip
- Chongqing HKC Optoelectronics starts operation of 8.6G LCD line in China
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo largest AIO vendor worldwide in 2016
- MediaTek rolls out 10nm mobile chips
- Seagate to push SSD products; but will not forget HDD
- SunPower to set up PV module JV in China, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Japan aims at 20% of cars to be self-driving in 2030
- 204 million large-size LCD panels shipped in 4Q16, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship nearly 20 million LCD monitors in 4Q16
- Giantplus 4Q16 revenues hit 9-quarter high
- AMOLED penetration of smartphones estimated at 27.6% in 2017
- Qualcomm share of China AP market to hit 30% for first time since 2012
- Acer provides smart health platform to Changhua Christian Hospital
- Samsung steps up cooperation with China-based handset suppliers
- Transition to 18-inch wafers remains years away, says Applied
- TSMC on track to move 5nm to risk production in 1H19
- Mikro Mesa setting up Micro LED lab in China
- HTC to launch mobile VR devices for year-end holiday season
- Taiwan market: HMD to start marketing Nokia 6 in early March
- Qualcomm makes splash with VR announcements
- Advantech sets up WISE-PaaS Marketplace as IoT application store
- FCCL maker Taiflex sees earnings hit 4-year low in 2016
- Taiwan starts LWA 4G+Wi-Fi commercial operation
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...