- Apple reportedly begins to reduce orders for iPhone 7, say sources
- Tatung signs with Taipei to set up rooftop PV systems
- ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup to form joint venture in Shanghai
- Leading China smartphone vendors reportedly to form consortium to secure AMOLED supply, say reports
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Ethernet switch market sees steady growth in core network infrastructure segments, says IDC
- IPC maker Parpro lands orders from US military equipment contractor, says paper
- Raspberry Pi production extends to Japan
- Mag.Layers reports increases in November revenues
- Realtek reports decreased revenues for November
- VR/AR developers facing weak demand in 2017
- China vendors to ship 83.6 million LVD TVs in 2016, says Sigmaintell
- China to adopt open-bid process for the release of radio frequency band units
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- Ardentec signs NT$4 billion syndicated loan
- Taiwan market: Mitac launches smart wrist band
- Intel to push SSD products for 4 major markets in 2017
- Unity Opto to raise additional capital of NT$774.3 million
- Panasonic to produce OLED-equivalent LCD panels
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
- Ko Ja developing micro LED-based luminous keyboards, logo backlighting
- beingNet Alliance to collaborate with partners to develop IoB solutions for agriculture, medical care
- PC market outlook improves mildly with faster shift to slim and convertible models, says IDC
- China market: B2C transaction value tops CNY708 billion in 3Q16, says Analysys
- Sharp Jusda Logistics becomes subsidiary of Jusda in Japan
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...