- Corning announces 2Q15 core sales of US$2.5 billion
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop in 3Q15
- Silicon Motion expects to deliver another year of record sales
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- High-end graphics cards become new focus for vendors
- Delta Electronics starts integration of Norway-based Eltek
- Wistron chairman expresses concerns about China supply chain takeover
- Taiwan IC firms positive about demand for USB 3.1 Type-C solutions
- Getac launches new ruggedized tablet with improved gear
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- Motorola launches 3 smartphones
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET maintain monthly price of NT$998 for unlimited 4G use
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Testing service provider Sporton reports strong 2Q15 earnings
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- Tsunami of M&A deals underway in 2015 chip industry, says IC Insights
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- Asia Tech Image to ship CIS modules to China-based ATM maker
- Taiwan, China firms to jointly set up cloud-based educational platform
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...