- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Micron CEO visits Taiwan to meet Formosa executives
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4
- Worldwide security appliance market growth driven by strong UTM performance in 1H16, says IDC
- Apple still leads in smartwatch sales, but sector growth slow, says Kantar Worldpanel
- Chilisin signs NT$3.5 billion syndicated loan
- Foxconn could expand SiP business with Sharp chip unit
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: TD-LTE development faces disadvantages
- Foxconn permitted to repair iPhone at subsidiary in Shanxi, China, says paper
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- E Ink to end LCM production
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Kenmec secures more than NT$3 billion worth of automation equipment orders, says report
- AMOLED to surpass a-Si LCD as leading technology for small- to medium-size displays in 2016, says IHS
- Delta becomes core member of CharIN
- Nvidia GTC 2016 shows artificial intelligence innovations
- Cadence, TSMC advance 7nm FinFET designs for mobile and HPC platforms
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...