- Simplo to cut capital by 40%
- Samsung to maintain lead with Galaxy S8 in high-end Android segment
- E Ink swings to operating profits in 2016
- Clevo sees weak profits in 2016, but expects strong performance in 2017
- Getac Technology reports strong earnings for 2016
- Chunghwa Telecom launches smartwatch for children
- Micron experiencing rough transition to 1xnm DRAM process, says report
- IC Insights more than doubles 2017 IC market growth forecast
- ESD solution provider Amazing Microelectronic sees earnings up 70% in 2016
- ECS reports losses for 2016
- Revenues from flexible AMOLED displays on pace to exceed rigid AMOLED panels in 3Q17, says IHS
- New Wafer Works China plant to come online in 2018, says report
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...