- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Panel shortages to remain until the end of 2016, say Innolux and AUO chairmen
- Taiwan PCB production value to rise 8.8% in 3Q16, says IEK
- Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016, says paper
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
- Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- Taiwan supply chain makers to benefit from release of PS4 Neo, PS4 Slim, says paper
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...