- Intel, MediaTek become favorites in China white-box tablet industry
- Hardware players able to earn 75% of wearable device profits, says Intel executive
- Google reportedly to partner with HTC for 8-inch Nexus; less aggressive about tablet market
- Price wars increase for handset HD panels, say observers
- Digitimes Research: SoC technology for Ultra HD TVs to mature in 2015
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- Biotechnology and healthcare to be major development points in the panel industry after 2017, says Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft facing difficulties in 3 major segments
- Lumax looks to improving sales and profits in 2014
- TSMC to ramp IC packaging revenues to US$1 billion in 2015, says paper
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Mobile display revenues to surpass TV display revenues for the first time, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan international Internet bandwidth rises to over 1.3Tbps in 1Q14, says TWNIC
- Taiwan market: Brother Industries aims at 30% growth in printer sales in 2014
- Netronix to deal out 2013 cash dividend per share of NT$8
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...