- China handset supply chain to delay IC purchases till 2Q15, say sources
- TSMC has to find long-term perspective for China investment, says Chang
- Worldwide CE market forecast to grow 4.5% in 2014, says Futuresource
- WP phones market share to continue dropping before arrival of new model
- China government to end financial aids to LED makers
- Taiwan, China notebook vendors halt notebook sales in Russia, report says
- Pegatron to probe China plant over worker mistreatment claims
- Compal expects good returns on JV deal with Lenovo, says report
- Taiwan November unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Apple supply chain preparing for new MacBook Air and Apple Watch
- China Mobile aims at 250 million TD-LTE users by end of 2015, says chairman
- WCG Ultra HD models to be TV sales promotion focus in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- International vendors to launch QD LCD TVs in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Toshiba and SK Hynix end lawsuit, to expand collaboration
- LED modules to grow faster than packaged LEDs, says IHS
- Xiaomi has difficulties expanding overseas, says report
- Japan smartphone panel makers bring price pressure on China and Taiwan competitors
- Demand for 8-inch fab equipment rises
- Yingli expresses disappointment at US PV tariffs decisions
- PV equipment book-to-bill ratio stays below parity in 3Q14, says SEMI
- US finalizes anti-dumping tariffs on Taiwan-made solar cells
- Prices for 32-inch TV panels rising, say Taiwan makers
- Dow CMP pad plant in Taiwan to operate at full capacity in 2015
- Worldwide integrated infrastructure and platform revenues increase 28.1% in 3Q14, says IDC
- Shipments of TEE-supporting processors to reach 366 million by end of 2014, says ABI Research
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...