- Acer, Toshiba finishes RFQ for 2016 notebook orders
- Acer sees healthy inventory level
- Harvatek, TTRI set up joint venture for LED embedded yarn
- Nanya to raise capital for 20nm transition
- Holtek intros new MCUs and other products for IoT
- Foxconn Electronics procuring solar cells
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 4Q15
- LCD TV panel suppliers hit by sharp drop in demand from China TV vendors, says IHS
- Korea makers decrease PET film production amid declines in demand, says report
- Acer positive about Microsoft Surface Book release
- TSEC September revenues down sequentially
- Six China LED makers receive government subsidies in 3Q15
- Acer pushing new business operation to achieve growth
- Neo Solar Power offers PERC monocrystalline silicon solar cell Black 21
- Taiwan preparing for 2nd-round TPP talks
- China firm close to buying Vivante
- Taiwan market: Japan-based Sansui Electric launches inexpensive LED light bulbs
- Touch panel makers conservative about 4Q15 handset orders
- Hulk Energy obtains IEC, UL certification for Cigs-3000 series PV module
- Tianma to be main supplier of panels for new Asustek notebooks
- Foxconn Technology revenues hit high in September
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.30 per share for January-September
- Asustek, Acer September revenues up on month
- Fingerprint sensors set to see growing adoption among Android phones
- Taiwan IC design industry not yet open to China investments, says MOEA
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...