- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Quanta Computer denies reported layoffs
- Asustek Computer leads gaming notebook sales
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Adata 1Q16 profits soar
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q16 shipments of small- to medium-size panels
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer expands into digital signage business
- China market: Component orders from China white-box handset makers to decline
- D-Link operates in red in 1Q16; Alpha Networks to expand capital
- FocalTech looks to double-digit shipment growth in 2Q16
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...