- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Universal Display reports 2014 performance
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments to China drop 7.7% on year
- Longer blades and new materials are affecting the global wind turbine manufacturing industry, says Navigant
- MWC 2015: Acer showcasing new mobile devices
- HTC unveils HTC M9 flagship, wearable devices HTC Grip, HTC Vive
- CNY1,000 Full HD smartphones a major focus for China vendors in 2015
- MediaTek founds investment arm with US$300 million
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
- TSMC, MediaTek move up in semiconductor R&D, says IC Insights
- Microsoft increasing orders to China makers
- First-tier China solar cell makers expected to have 1.0-1.2GWp PERC capacity
- Nearly 700MW of energy storage capacity has been announced in from 3Q14-1Q15, says Navigant
- Epistar 1Q15 gross margin expected to rebound to 20%
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting demand in 2015 valued at nearly US$30 billion
- Galaxy S6 sales to outperform its predecessors, says Samsung Taiwan executive
- Taiwan Chinsan 2015 sales to rise 20%
- Taiwan to release more 4G frequency bands in 3Q15
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...