- Digitimes Research: Shipments of VR video-enabled smartphones, bundled VR devices to soar in 4Q16
- Chip orders for new iPhone to fall in 1Q17, sources say
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Foxconn, Pegatron start production of Sony PS4 Pro, Foxconn trialling production of Nintendo NX
- ITRI cooperates with Nvidia to develop self-driving technology
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Mobile signs pact with Tesla
- Taiwan market: NCC urges smooth shift from 2G to 3G/4G
- HP and LG see solid on-year shipment growth in monitors, says IDC
- Shanhai Capital to acquire Analogix Semiconductor
- 68.84 million large-size panels shipped globally in August, says WitsView
- Cadence delivers integrated system design solution for TSMC InFO packaging technology
- Phison board approves consolidation of company and offshore units
- Server shipments expected to pick up as Internet service providers place orders
- Gamma Optical quits production of optical films
- Oculus reportedly in talks with MSI for VR cooperation
- GIS to set up high-end display, OLED touch module factory in China
- Backend firms seeing tight supply
- Formosa Epitaxy to lay off 300 workers
- AUO sells stake in Malaysia-based PV module maker
- Nichia, Taiwan LED chips makers to start UV-C LED production
- China lacks funds to subsidize renewable energy
- Value of semiconductor industry M&A agreements already over US$50 billion, says IC Insights
- Taiwan sees increased August export order value, says MOEA
- Toshiba expands 24nm SLC NAND flash lineup to address industrial applications
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...