- Solomon Systech launches PMOLED driver ICs for wearable displays
- Silitech sees revenues down slightly in 2Q15
- Windows 10 expected to benefit notebook market more than smartphone market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Inspection firm Sporton reports record revenues for 2Q15
- Annual sales of light duty vehicles expected to exceed 122 million by 2035, says firm
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- China market: Meizu ships 8.9 million smartphones in 1H15
- LG expected to invest over US$800 million in new OLED facilities
- Novatek June sales up 4%
- Win Semi 2Q15 sales increase 10%
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- SAS June revenues hit record
- Getac reports growth in June revenues
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
- HTC sees June revenues drop
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...