- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- PTI looks to moderate growth in 3Q15
- Inotera raises capex for 2015
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- China Internet service company plans to invest in HTC, claims report
- Intel defines 6 desktop market segments for CPU platforms, say Taiwan makers
- China IC backend firms reportedly obtain orders from Qualcomm, MediaTek
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi to focus on mid-range to high-end smartphones
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- Telecom carriers expected to play key role in IoT, says CHT president
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Flat panel display revenues forecast to fall in 2015, says IHS
- The number of natural gas refueling stations is expected to reach nearly 39,000 by 2025, says firm
- Taiwan market: Samsung unveils Galaxy Tab S2
- Chipbond to boost sales from non-driver ICs, says report
- China market: Meizu to start marketing fast mobile chargers, says report
- LG adds 5 new OLED TVs to its lineup
- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments decline over 10% in 2Q15
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
- China on-grid PV installation capacity reaches 6.32GWp in areas covered by major networks in 1H15
- Taiwan supply chain makers expect ODM orders for Windows 10 smartphones
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...