- TSMC reportedly considers generating its own electricity
- Taiwan, China to see LED chip sector consolidation, says Epistar president
- KYEC looks to single-digit revenue growth in 3Q15
- IC demand unlikely to pick up until 2Q16, says TSIA chairman
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Tongfang Global and QD Vision partner on new quantum dot TVs
- Costs for new OLED lighting modules from Mitsubishi and Pioneer to drop 60%
- Automotive industry now the third largest end market for power semiconductors, IHS says
- General Integration expects to achieve revenues of NT$300 million from 3D business in 2015
- Giga Solar Materials expects return of 10-12% on investment in PV power-generating station in Japan
- Sunrex Technology to buy back 1.65% stake
- Taiwan market: BenQ launches 4G-connected action camera
- TPK reports August 2015 revenues
- 10-20MWp PV systems damaged by Typhoon in Taiwan
- Merger with Asustek unlikely, says Acer CEO
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan market: Microsoft offers business-use mobile information security solution
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new smartphone with 10-core CPU
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...