- Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
- Acer unveils 8-core 4G LTE smartphone in Taiwan
- Peripheral chip makers preparing inventories for 100 million new iPhones
- Samsung reportedly resumes supply of mobile RAM for new iPhone
- China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
- China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
- Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
- Foxconn sets up rental electric car joint venture in China
- Digitimes Research: Replacement demand for low-cost smartphones growing in Southeast Asia
- Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
- Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
- China market: 2-tier motherboard vendors hiking prices
- Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
- Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- IoT to drive wireless connected devices to 40.9 billion in 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan market: Internet penetration reached 77.66% in 1H14, says TWNIC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...