- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- MediaTek reportedly no longer supplies chips to Xiaomi
- Taiwan IC designers seeing gross margin under pressure
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- BOE shifts focus from Samsung to China vendors
- TV panel shipments increase 10.2% on year in October to 22.55 million, says TrendForce
- Getac expects ruggedized mobile device shipments to grow 15%
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Connector maker BizLink looks to double-digit revenue growth in 2015
- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- PC outlook remains cautious, despite modest 3Q14 gains, says IDC
- Worldwide tablet growth expected to slow to 7.2% in 2014 along with first year of iPad decline, says IDC
- Foxconn to continue investment in central Taiwan, says chairman
- Taiwan market: Acer, Lenovo expect good PC sales during IT Month
- Qisda looking to further expand business model to medical segment
- LED packaging houses to see 10% sequential drop in 4Q14 revenues
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom raises target 4G user base for end of 2014
- FineTek to see revenues grow 10-15% in 2014
- Tablet vendors may decrease number of models to be launched in 2015
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...