- Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
- Apple rumored to raise payments to accelerate iPhone 6 Plus production
- Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
- Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
- Huawei expressing more interest in embedded touch panel solutions
- Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
- Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
- Taiwan panel industry output value to increase 1.6-3.1% in 2015, says IEK
- AUO reduces working hours for factory workers
- LG Display posts 9% sequential increase in 3Q14 revenues
- eMemory NeoEE IP advances into automotive electronics applications
- KYEC posts EPS NT$1.71 for January-September period
- LED driver IC vendor Silergy set for brisk sales in 4Q14
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- China companies to raid talent from Taiwan semiconductor industry
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- Flurry of mergers and acquisitions reshape the automotive semiconductor supplier landscape, says IHS
- LCD TV sales in China increase throughout Mid-Autumn-October 1 period; Ultra HD TV penetration rate rises 23%
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...