- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- More Taiwan firms step up development for large-size touchscreen ICs
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- HMI 2015 EPS likely to fall 20%, says report
- LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
- Intel pushing new entry-level PC processors in 2Q16-3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to drop less than 5% in 2016 thanks to large-size models
- Taiwan market: Gamania becomes 1st O2O mobile e-payment operator
- UK-based Consequential Robotics unveils MiRO, says TAIROA
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$25.275 billion, says NCC
- China market: Huawei unveils Mate 8, Huawei Watch
- Samsung continues to decrease TV production capacity in 2015
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
- Taiwan 4G user base over 10 million at end of October, says NCC
- Samsung Display showing signs of surpassing LG Display in revenues
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...