- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015: Inotera, Applied and HMI positive about semi industry outlook
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry comes to an end, says TSMC executive
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan PCB production to edge up marginally in 2015
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- South Korea market: SK Telecom to launch Luna produced by FIH Mobile
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Xiaomi said to release notebook in 2016 with help from Inventec and Foxconn
- Huawei, LG launch new wearable devices
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Japan sees decreased 2Q15 PV module shipments, says JPEA
- Japan market: HTC to beef up marketing of SIM-free smartphones
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...