- Delta Electronics signs up Xander as Taiwan sales agent
- Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
- Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
- Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- DRAM market oligopoly to face challenges in 2015 as makers expand capacity, says DRAMeXchange
- China Telecom records 1H14 revenues of CNY166.0 billion
- Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
- China TV vendors changing product mixes to focus more on high-end units for 2H14
- EPA passes initial environmental impact assessment for TSMC planned 18-inch fab
- LTPS to become mainstream in handset industry, says CEO of Taiwan Display
- Handset brands launching more Android Wear-based devices
- HTC unveils HTC Desire 510, Desire 820 expected in 4Q14
- AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
- Commentary: Ultra HD still dominating in high-end TV segment
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.07 in July, says SEMI
- Intel sees proportion for entry-level notebook CPUs rise to 60-70%
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- Taiwan market: Surface Pro 3 to launch
- Smart card shipments to rise 2.1 billion units by 2019, says IHS
- Karbonn looks to in-house handset production in India: Q&A with executive director
- Good Way Technology listed on OTC
- Worldwide server market revenues increase 2.5% in 2Q14 as infrastructure refresh cycle continues, says IDC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...