- Coretronic ships 7.69 million BLUs in June
- Compal sees over 10% growth on month in June revenues; Inventec suffers small decline
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- IC substrate suppliers look to strong sales in 2H14
- Power supply market to grow US$3.5 billion in 4 years, says IHS
- Applied Materials introduces CVD, CMP systems for 3D architectures
- Tablet quarterly shipments fall for the first time, says DisplaySearch
- IC design houses set for higher gross margins
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Young Optics reports over 6% on-year increase in June revenues
- HannStar reports over 30% decline in June revenues
- Digitimes Research: Competition in emerging markets remains the focus for smartphone industry
- Taiwan market: Acer expands projector business
- UMC June revenues hit all-time high
- Synnex Technology sees decreased June revenues
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Delta Electronics June revenues up on year
- Power inductor maker Magic to debut on OTC securities market
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- EU to probe China PV makers, say Taiwan makers
- PC rebound in mature regions stabilizes market in 2Q14, says IDC
- Foxconn chairman to make keynote at China Eco Forum Global
- VIS revenues grow in June, 2Q14
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...