- Toshiba, SanDisk reportedly among takeover targets of Tsinghua
- Taiwan exports decrease in September, says MOF
- AUO announces management adjustments
- Taiwan LCD driver IC firms look to post more than 10% revenue decreases in 4Q15
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- AUO reports September 2015 consolidated revenues
- Taiwan panel makers show revenue declines for 3Q15
- GLT reports record-high revenues for 3Q15
- SerComm 3Q15 revenues hit record
- Synnex Technology September revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight Electronics sees sequential growth in September revenues
- Lite-On Technology sees increased September revenues
- Epistar, Lextar Electronics September revenues up on month, down on year
- TAITRONIC 2015 opens in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils mid-range Desire 728 dual-SIM
- Yageo, Chilisin report increased September revenues
- Inventec enjoys revenue growth in September
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Gigabyte reports revenues for September
- Compal reports revenues for September
- Pegatron reports revenues for September 2015
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...