- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- SSD contract prices fall for 4 straight quarters, says DRAMeXchange
- PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
- Sharp expected to move headquarters, says report
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Sharp to sell production equipment and patents to China and India makers to improve finances, says report
- Samsung aims to drop AMOLED pricing to within 10% of LCDs in 2016, says report
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.820 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- ECS to ship 2.5 million education tablets
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- MediaTek to place foundry orders with SMIC, says paper
- Shipments of large-size LCD panels will drop in 2016 but total area will expand by 8%, says WitsView
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
- Sales of commercial TVs drop in China during 3Q15, says firm
- China-based Luxshare becoming threat to Taiwan connector makers, says paper
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...