- Welcome to the Computex of Things
- From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skylake
- Microsoft to address Google Chromebook competition through Windows 10 pricing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- PC evolution, cloud and emergence of IoT: Q&A with Intel Taiwan country manager Jason Chen
- Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
- China Telecom to procure PON devices in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers to set up overseas solar cell capacity of 3GWp by end of 2015
- Skyworth uses Realtek chips in HDR Ultra HD TVs
- IDTI becomes certified for Windows 8.1 Touch products
- High-quality, long-lasting: Q&A with Gigabyte motherboard team
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- EU starts anti-circumvention investigation of Taiwan solar firms
- Formosa Plastics developing dye-sensitized solar cells, says paper
- BenQ returns to Computex after 8-year absence
- Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
- HTC to roll out new series of smartphones in 2H15, says chairperson
- Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
- Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
- Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
- USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
- Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...