- SAS February revenues increase
- HDD makers pushing enterprise products for growth
- iPhone 5c inventories estimated at over 3 million units, says upstream supply chain
- PTI expands customer base in logic IC field
- Japan PV vendors shifting outsourced production from Taiwan solar cell makers to China PV module makers
- MediaTek expected to speed up development of feature chips
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- Energy efficient buildings technology and services in Asia Pacific to reach US$92 billion in annual values by 2022, says firm
- Radiant expects to see decreased results in 1Q14
- Digitimes Research: MWC 2014 shows new tablet trends
- Foxconn to land 90 million iPhone 6 orders, says paper
- TPK reports declined revenues in February
- Digitimes Research: February LED bulb prices in China market down over 18%
- Largan February revenues down 34% sequentially
- Flytech extends to telematics
- Taiflex, ThinFlex February sales fall over 20%
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate in China expected to reach 20% in 2014
- Co-Tech to step into production of copper oxide
- Global LTE subscriptions to exceed 2 billion in 2019, driven by LTE-Advanced, says ABI Research
- China January mobile phone user base growing to 1.235 billion, says MIIT
- Impact of US anti-dumping probe to show in May, say Taiwan solar cell makers
- Neo Solar, Topcell Solar to procure solar-grade wafers from GCL-Poly
- Wah Lee optimistic about prospects for 2014
- Small- to medium-size panel makers likely to see decreased performance in 1Q14
- Realtek February revenues up over 20% on year
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...