- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
- Several China 12-inch fabs put construction on hold
- Powerchip chairman expects long-term DRAM shortage
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- TV panel prices may drop in 2H17, says IHS Markit
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Yageo posts NT$1.62 EPS in 1Q17
- Taiwan March export order value up, says MOEA
- Gaming notebook shipments expected to enjoy over 20% growth in 2017
- APT to install 300 large-scale base stations for 2600MHz frequency band
- IC distributor Audix reports strong earnings for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: NCC to release more 4G band units
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Innolux, Sharp cooperating on OLED panels
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Corning talks up 3D cell cultures in Taiwan
- Quanta to stay top AIO PC maker in 2017
- Huawei to accelerate Small Cell business in 2017
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...