- VIS expects 2Q15 sales and gross margin to drop
- ASE expects to double SiP revenues in 2015
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD TV shipments in 1Q15 lowest since 2010
- C3nano seals acquisition of silver nanowire maker Aiden
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China software industry posts January-March revenues of CNY880 billion, says MIIT
- Apple iPhone captures 12% smartphone market share in China in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Macronix looks to grow revenues from NAND flash memory
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Headset maker Merry sees earnings decline sharply in 1Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- Winbond posts slight sales growth in 1Q15; cautious about 2Q
- Chunghwa Telecom 1Q15 capital spending at NT$5.53 billion
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- Smart home automation system revenues hit US$34 billion in 2020, says ABI Research
- Macronix, Etron reportedly looking to tap MCP memory market
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...