- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Largan expected to keep lead in smartphone dual-lens module
- Getac expects strong 2H12
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Acer achieves breakthroughs in non-PC businesses, says chairman
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Chenbro to expand capacity to meet growing demand from data centers
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange questions NavInfo acquisition bid for MediaTek China unit
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Sonix 2Q16 revenues to rise 50-60%, says report
- Taiwan market: 641,000 handsets sold in May, says CNA
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments in China to decrease 2.9% in 2016
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics to jointly set up PV module factory in Brazil, says Absolar
- Foxconn chairman looks at LeEco ecosystem for possible cooperation
- DoC imposes tariffs on China-made SolarCity PV modules
- Acer expects Europe operation to be affected by UK vote
- Power transistors to see less volatility in second half of decade, says IC Insights
- Taiwan market: APT to launch VoWiFi services
- Compal chairman expects Taiwan exports to benefit from rising Japanese Yen
- Beijing to build new IC industrial park with total investment of CNY4 billion, says report
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...