- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- MediaTek 2Q17 revenues to rise 10-15%
- Lenovo to push gaming products in Asia Pacific
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
- China March mobile communication user base grows to 1.346 billion
- Tianma Micro-electronics starts production at 6G AMOLED factory
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Copper foil maker Co-Tech positive about 2017 outlook
- Silicon wafer suppliers seeking long-term contracts
- EMEA traditional PC market returning to growth in 1Q17, says IDC
- Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far compared to previous versions, IHS teardown reveals
- Commentary: Motherboard players act passively about outcome of the market
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Holtek reports on-year increase in 1Q17 earnings
- HTC announces first grants in VR for Impact program
- Amazon opens office in Taiwan to promote B2B online trading
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Ardentec breaks ground for new plant in Nanjing
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...