- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- ARM seeing troubles penetrating into PC, server industries; IoT becomes new battlefield for Intel, ARM
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Apple, LG rank as top-3 smartphone vendors in 3Q14
- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- Soitec, SK Innovation team up for semiconductor materials
- Biostar says Samsung-Nvidia lawsuit not affecting operation
- GIS applies for listing on Taiwan Stock Exchange
- ASML lands EUV tool orders from TSMC
- In-car safety innovations drive expand use of dashboard screens, says DisplaySearch
- Monitor vendors eyeing 5K units in 2015
- Acer, Asustek pushing Chromebooks and inexpensive notebooks
- MediaTek participates in government-led fund in Shanghai
- Geared up for car-use market: Q&A with Macronix chairman Miin Wu
- China, Taiwan makers eyeing 3D printer market
- ASMedia announces partnership with AMD
- Will Xiaomi be a target for Foxconn's new collaboration with Innolux?
- Taiwan IC designers see demand slowing down
- Server player AIC sees SSD server orders from Sony and France client, says paper
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- China market: Online search value over CNY15 billion in 3Q14, says Analysys
- ITO film demand expected to grow 25.6% in 2014
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...