- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Taiwan market: PND market becoming more centralized on few brands
- Global production values for LED-backlit tablets, TVs to fall in 2014, says LEDinside
- Some IC design houses look to brisk sales in 1Q15
- IC foundries gearing up for 8-inch fab expansions
- Business software vendor SAP looks to team up with Taiwan cloud data centers
- SSD/HDD hybrid business-use notebooks expected to increase in 2015
- Foxconn needs to solicit more talent from outside for business development, say sources
- Wahlee signs NT$3 billion syndicated loans for business expansion
- Worldwide solar demand projected at 51.4GW in 2015, says EnergyTrend
- AUO, Innolux expected to see more orders for Ultra HD TV panels
- TCL launches quantum-dot TVs
- Digitimes Research: 23-, 27-inch LCD monitor prices up in December
- Digitimes Research: AUO, BOE top panel makers in operating margin
- Inotera buys equipment for NT$1.72 billion
- Epistar expects December revenues to grow sequentially
- Global 3Q14 semiconductor equipment billings rise 15% on year, says SEMI
- Apple, Samsung pushing tablets for year-end holiday sales
- Taiwan market: China-based MLS to wage LED lighting price war
- China market: Meizu steps up cooperation with MediaTek for sub-CNY1,000 smartphones
- Year-end rush in China leads APAC PV market to set record in 4Q14, says Solarbuzz
- China-based San'an Optoelectronics to procure 50 MOCVD sets from Veeco
- Commentary: Internet service providers still vying for smartphone market
- TSMC chairman disagrees with Alibaba chairman on lack of entrepreneurs in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Average digital camera price in 5 main markets in December rises to US$366
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...