- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015: Inotera, Applied and HMI positive about semi industry outlook
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry coming to an end, says TSMC executive
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan PCB production to edge up marginally in 2015
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- South Korea market: SK Telecom to launch Luna produced by FIH Mobile
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Huawei, LG launch new wearable devices
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- AUO and 3M announce new partnership
- Acer and Asustek looking to raise notebook prices in Taiwan, says paper
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- Sony Mobile Taiwan looking to acquire 20% market share with new wearables
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...