- iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Transcend 1Q15 sales down, but gross margin up
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Quanta pushing into private cloud solutions for revenue growth
- Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- Apple and Samsung driving evolution in embedded touch handset displays, says IHS
- Panel pricing showing downward trend in May, says firm
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- Tablet market losing demand
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- China investors near deal to acquire OmniVision
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- Ichia reports revenues for April
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...