- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
- Largan November revenues hit record
- China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
- Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosting games tournament in China
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
- Yageo November sales edge down slightly
- China releases TD-LTE licenses
- Memory backend service firms likely to scale down capex for 2014
- Sapphire ingot supplier Acme to return to profitability in 4Q13
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
- Growth in mobility trend spells further decline for PC market in MEA, says IDC
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Global 2013 semiconductor revenues to rise 5.2%, says Gartner
- Worldwide server market revenues decline 3.7% in 3Q13, says IDC
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...