- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- IC backend service company KYEC to ramp capex for 2015
- Huawei selects Cypress touchscreen solution for tablets
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Commentary: SMIC gains access to 14nm process technology
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Parade to ramp up shipments of USB Type-C switches
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Advanced Optoelectronic Technology expects revenues to rebound in 4Q15
- Samsung female employee proportion rises to 42% in 2014
- Quanta Computer expects Apple Watch shipments to increase in 2H15
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Solartech Energy to expand PERC polycrystalline solar cell capacity
- Foxconn to be largest handset, tablet, desktop ODM/OEM in 2015, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: Cree to downsize LED capacity due to price competition from China makers
- Cree announces LED business restructuring, US$500 million stock buyback authorization
- Notebook demand not strong as expected in 2H15, overall shipments to drop on year in 2015
- LG Chem to mass produce hexagonal battery for smartwatches
- Intense set-top box market consolidation not over, says firm
- Broadcom expands strategic collaborations in China
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...