- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- Global 3Q14 smartphone and tablet chip markets rise, says Strategy Analytics
- SanDisk reportedly looking for mobile DRAM supplier
- Inotera on schedule to transition to 20nm process technology
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
- A quarter billion connected vehicles expected to be on the road by 2020, says Gartner
- Annual sales of e-bicycles expected to surpass 360 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Handset solution vendors vying for wearable and peripheral device chip market
- Handset panel shipments reach 2 billion in 2014, says report
- Samsung starts smartphone production lines in Indonesia, says report
- Sharp to cut TV panel production by 20% in 1Q15, says report
- Digitimes Research: Korea makers to expand AMOLED production capacity 36% in 2015
- Foxconn taking different approach on patent management
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...