- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Acer, MediaTek BYOC partnership to achieve some results in 1H15
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- TSMC to start production of 16nm process products in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments in 3Q14 estimated at over 45 million units
- Handset solution vendors to launch low-priced 4G chips in 1H15
- Huawei Technologies developing 5G technology
- TPK to see improved performance in 4Q14 due to Apple orders
- Tablet vendors developing models for education, business, gaming applications to boost growth in 2015
- LED smart bulb shipments expected to surpass 11 million units in 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Price pressure on DRAM chips to ease in 4Q14
- Apple introduces iPad Air 2 and new iPad mini
- TV panel makers expect healthy shipments to China throughout 1Q15
- Apple introduces 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Digitimes Research: Average retail pricing for 23- to 27-inch LCD monitors down in October
- Largan Precision 3Q14 net profits hit record
- Neo Solar Power subsidiary setting up PV system in UK
- HP dismisses Taiwan supply chain concerns about decline in its global notebook market share
- LED lighting demand weak in 4Q14
- GET not to expand solar wafer capacity
- China market: Tesla teams up with bank, telecom carrier to set up charging points
- Connected devices driving strong growth in gateway investments by ISPs, says IHS
- Asustek beefs up own-brand motherboard marketing
- Taiwan market: Leica X-E to be available in November
- Taiwan market: Epson launches 3D home theater projectors
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...