- Server DRAM prices rise nearly 40% in 1Q17, says DRAMeXchange
- Xiaomi likely to unveil in-house developed CPUs on February 28
- Marketech profit climbs to 12-year high
- AUO undaunted by China competition, says chairman
- New iPhone shipments to reach 100 million in 2017, says TrendForce
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X
- Taiwan market: kbro to upgrade cable modem access to Internet to 500Mbps
- Acer unveils smart roadside parking management system
- Testing solution provider Chroma Ate posts 2016 EPS of NT$4.53
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Taiwan IC production value to rise 5.8% in 2017, say TSIA and IEK
- Taiwan consumer IC firms revenues to pick up in March
- Chunghwa Telecom to launch LWA network
- Sated China smartphone market to sit back and digest inventory in 1Q17
- China and Taiwan fabs gearing up for next-gen memory production
- Silicon wafer prices to rise in 2017, says GlobalWafers
- Smartphones to remain largest AP application through 2020, says Digitimes Research
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...