- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Qualcomm to return to TSMC but not for 10nm, sources claim
- Globalfoundries China fab put on hold
- Verizon launches MediaTek-powered smartphone
- ASML on track to post record 2016 sales
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- China market: Smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
- China Mobile nets CNY88.1 billion for January-September 2016
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$10 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- StarChip security IC fabricated on HHGrace eNVM process
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...