- Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Panel makers look to vehicle industry as handset panel shipments remain conservative
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
- Spending on energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to total nearly US$800 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Smart grid as a service will reach US$11.2 billion in annual revenues by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Proportion of HDMI/DisplayPort technology in LCD monitors increases 7.5pp in August
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Microsoft reduces Surface chassis suppliers; may adopt similar strategy for other components
- Eon reportedly to team up with China Sigma to develop NAND flash chips
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly 2 in cooperation with CHT
- Apple iWatch still under EVT despite components already in production
- Apple cuts iPad mini prices; non-Apple vendors may follow suit
- Pre-October 1 holiday orders to be moderate, say Taiwan-based IC vendors
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...