- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Intel to push IoT business partnerships with China supply chain
- Phison 1H15 EPS to exceed NT$9, says report
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Acer cooperates with Hope Bay Technologies to launch OfficeBox
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- Pegatron China subsidiary recruiting workers for new iPhone, says report
- Largan sees increased June revenues
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...