- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Quanta Computer denies reported layoffs
- Asustek Computer leads gaming notebook sales
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Adata 1Q16 profits soar
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q16 shipments of small- to medium-size panels
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer steps into digital signage via cooperation with AOpen
- China market: Component orders from China white-box handset makers to decline
- D-Link operates in red in 1Q16; Alpha Networks to expand capital
- FocalTech looks to double-digit shipment growth in 2Q16
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...