Last update: Tuesday 22 June 2010
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Taiwan International Smart Green City Summit commences November 1, 2013
- Digitimes Research: Notebook brands and ODMs ramp up shipments in August
- Digitimes Research: Application processor market evolving with profound changes
- Silicon Image introduces new Ultragig 6400-based Gamechanger accessory reference designs for mobile devices
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
7-Mar-2014 markets closed
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
- Digitimes Research: Apple triggers 64-bit AP battle
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek hikes turn-key value by virtue of Hotknot
- Digitimes Research: Xiaomi to see strong competition at home, unlikely to achieve 2014 shipment target
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments from China vendors to grow slightly on quarter in 4Q13
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
China-based smartphone vendors have seen their global presence expand.
The struggling BlackBerry has announced a major workforce cut and a plan to sell the company.