- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- MediaTek 2Q17 revenues to rise 10-15%
- Lenovo to push gaming products in Asia Pacific
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
- China March mobile communication user base grows to 1.346 billion
- Tianma Micro-electronics starts production at 6G AMOLED factory
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Copper foil maker Co-Tech positive about 2017 outlook
- Silicon wafer suppliers seeking long-term contracts
- EMEA traditional PC market returning to growth in 1Q17, says IDC
- Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far compared to previous versions, IHS teardown reveals
- Commentary: Motherboard players act passively about outcome of the market
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Holtek reports on-year increase in 1Q17 earnings
- HTC announces first grants in VR for Impact program
- Amazon opens office in Taiwan to promote B2B online trading
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Ardentec breaks ground for new plant in Nanjing
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...