- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan approves BOE subsidiary set up
- Taiwan market: CHT partners with Microsoft to provide cloud computing services
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- AUO developing high-end, value-added products amid rising competition, says chairman
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Touch Taiwan: New Cando flexible touch panels to appear in smartphones in 2016
- China market: Local smartphone vendors limit launch of new models
- ITRI, CPT pursuing foldable AMOLED panels
- Wistron to buy back 3.13% stake
- Global service robot market to grow 20-30% annually
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- MStar to acquire Ilitek for NT$51 per share
- Worldwide smartphone growth to slow to 10.4% in 2015, says IDC
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- TSMC Solar shutdown reflects challenges to CIGS thin-film PV module makers
- SPIL receives tender offer from ASE
- Market for lithium ion batteries for vehicles expected to reach US$30.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- TSMC to cease solar manufacturing operations
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
- China investment environment deteriorating, investment risk rising, says TEEMA
- Medical applications leading advancement in 3D printing, says Gartner
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...