- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Acer, MediaTek BYOC partnership to achieve some results in 1H15
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- TSMC to start production of 16nm process products in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments in 3Q14 estimated at over 45 million units
- Handset solution vendors to launch low-priced 4G chips in 1H15
- Huawei Technologies developing 5G technology
- TPK to see improved performance in 4Q14 due to Apple orders
- Tablet vendors developing models for education, business, gaming applications to boost growth in 2015
- LED smart bulb shipments expected to surpass 11 million units in 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Price pressure on DRAM chips to ease in 4Q14
- Apple introduces iPad Air 2 and new iPad mini
- TV panel makers expect healthy shipments to China throughout 1Q15
- Apple introduces 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Digitimes Research: Average retail pricing for 23- to 27-inch LCD monitors down in October
- Largan Precision 3Q14 net profits hit record
- Neo Solar Power subsidiary setting up PV system in UK
- HP dismisses Taiwan supply chain concerns about decline in its global notebook market share
- LED lighting demand weak in 4Q14
- GET not to expand solar wafer capacity
- China market: Tesla teams up with bank, telecom carrier to set up charging points
- Connected devices driving strong growth in gateway investments by ISPs, says IHS
- Asustek beefs up own-brand motherboard marketing
- Taiwan market: Leica X-E to be available in November
- Taiwan market: Epson launches 3D home theater projectors
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...