PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$3.75 on the TSE on Monday, August 16, 2004.For the fourth quarter of 2009, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Computer
Chinese name: 大眾電腦股份有限公司
Short name: FIC
Stock code: 2319
Tax ID: 20840777
Established: 13 Dec 1979
Paid in capital: NT$2.51 billion
Listed on TSE: 1 Aug 1991
Public since: 20 Dec 1989
- FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
- Freescale wins adoption of i.MX 6 MPU from FIC
- White-box players supply close to 20% of global tablet PC shipments in 1Q11
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek, FIC win government tablet PC bidding projects
- FIC cancels private placement fundraising for the time being
- FIC trims notebook manpower
- FIC unveils Windows 7 tablet PC Tycoon
- PCB maker 3CEMS plans listing on TSE
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 14-inch Calpella-based notebooks at CES 2010, the PCA40 and PCA41. The...
Photo: Company, Jan 14.
First International Computer (FIC) revealed its latest 15.6-inch Intel Calpella-based notebooks under its PCA5X-series...
Photo: Company, Jan 12.
First International Computer (FIC) unveiled its latest 8.9-inch netbooks, the CE2A1 and CW0A1. The CE2A1 features...
Photo: Company, Jun 5.
- First International Computer full profile
- Iceleads raises US$3.5M in Series-A funding for global expansion of its BuyNow solution
- Join ThroughTek's upcoming IoT/M2M webinar!
- 2015 Taipei international cycle show: HOLUX exhibits wearable Heart-Rate Smartwatch WRL-8100
- CFast memory duplicator: Meet the best solution
- Leveraging experience in integrating power and ICT systems, Tatung aims to expand presence in micro grid industry
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Digitimes Research: White-box tablet players turn to Windows 2-in-1s using Intel Bay Trail in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Dual-OS tablets becoming popular in white-box market, but Google GMS remains an obstacle
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Commentary: Why smart thermostats have a limited market in China
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Apple has announced to release its Apple Watch and new 12-inch ultra-thin MacBook in April 2015 and has upgraded its MacBook Pro and Air products.
Windows 10 and Intel's Skylake processors are expected to have limited affect on boosting consumer demand for PC in the second half of 2015
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...