PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$50.5 on the TSE on Thursday, February 13, 2014.The company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$4,392 million for January 2014, representing a 29.1% increase on month and 110.8% increase on year.For the third quarter of 2013, the company totaled NT$11,643 million in consolidated revenues, up 114.3% sequentially and up 59.1% on year.Brief
Full name: Compal Communications Inc.
Chinese name: 華寶通訊股份有限公司
Short name: Compal Communications
Stock code: 8078
Tax ID: 16836505
Established: 12 Feb 1999
Paid in capital: NT$6.08 billion
Listed on TSE: 9 Dec 2003
Listed on ESB: 27 Feb 2003
Public since: 7 May 2002
- Sony Mobile to roll out more waterproof smartphones, say sources
- Sony Mobile may release ODM orders for 20-25 million smartphones to Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to grow over 40% in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- More handset makers joining WP camp
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM handset shipments flat in 4Q13
- Compal expects tablet shipments to double in 2014
- Sony Mobile to launch WP8 phones, say sources
Compal Communications: Consolidated revenues, Jan 2013 - Jan 2014 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, June 2016
- Compal Communications Inc. full profile
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...