PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$10 on the TSE on Thursday, September 27, 2007.For the fourth quarter of 1999, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: First International Telecom
Chinese name: 大眾電信股份有限公司
Short name: FITEL
Stock code: 3065
Tax ID: 16080042
Established: 18 Apr 1997
Paid in capital: NT$968.00 million
Listed on ESB: 2 Jan 2002
Public since: 16 Jul 1997
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Taiwan market: Fitel to upgrade PHS network
- Fitel to test TD-LTE in Taiwan through cooperation with China Mobile
- WiMAX operator Tatung InfoComm to promote joint purchase of WiMAX base stations
- Taiwan market: Fitel to kick off WiMAX operations
- Fitel gets approval for restructuring plan
- Fitel plans to downsize capital by 60%, raise new capital via private placement
- Vee Telecom launching WiMAX services, Fitel to follow in July
- First International Telecom full profile
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...