PerformanceThe company has reported consolidated revenues of NT$756 million for June 2016, representing a 1.1% drop on month and 7.9% increase on year.For the fourth quarter of 2012, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: Vibo Telecom
Chinese name: 威寶電信股份有限公司
Short name: Vibo
Stock code: 3157
Tax ID: 70769567
Established: 17 Apr 2000
Paid in capital: NT$30.00 billion
Public since: 30 May 2000
- Taiwan Star Cellular to acquire Vibo Telecom via stock swap
- Compal, Kinpo to sell stakes in Vibo Telecom to 4G licensee Taiwan Star Cellular
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom may still have a role in 4G, says chairman
- Compal, Kinpo add investment in Vibo Telecom
- Vibo Telecom expands paid-in capital by over 21%
- Taiwan market: Vibo Telecom mulls partnership for 4G investment
- Taiwan market: January 3G revenues up on year, says NCC
- Vibo Telecom aims at revenues of NT$8.2-8.5 billion for 2013
Taipei Telecom 2006, an international telecommunications and networking show is being hosted this weekend at the Taipei...
Photo: Vyacheslav Sobolev, DigiTimes.com, Jul 14.
The U110 from Vibo only weighs 250g but offers excellent display quality, even in the dark. With the built-in battery,...
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
Vibo: Consolidated revenues, Jun 2015 - Jun 2016 (NT$m)
*Figures are consolidated
Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes, July 2016
- Vibo Telecom full profile
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...