- Be the first to comment
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- NAND flash supply to remain tight throughout 2017, says Phison chairman
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- PTI terminates deal with Tsinghua Unigroup
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- ASRock reportedly to take over Pegatron system integrator orders
- IPC maker Ennoconn sets price for ECB issue
- FocalTech to enjoy strong 1Q17
- Poly-Si PV modules lower than mono-Si in LCOE
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Intel unveils Responsive Retail Platform and plans for US$100 million investment at NRF 2017
- ITRI unveils robots and drone management solution
- MacBook shipments to reach 15 million units in 2017, says paper
- Foxconn ties up with Robo 3D to produce 3D printers, says report
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...