- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- JDI sees increased orders from Xiaomi
- China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
- China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
- IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
- Foxconn hiring workers for iPhone 6-series smartphones
- Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
- Taiwan market: Epson launches Pulsense
- Mitac Holdings to see 3Q14 non-operating profit of NT$191 million from Synnex
- Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10
- TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
- Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
- Korea vendors developing quantum dot TVs, says report
- Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
- Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
- ITRI licenses STOBA to Taiwan Mitsui Chemicals for explosion-proof Li batteries
- Wintek considering selling facilities abroad to improve finances
- Digitimes Research: Bit demand for non-PC DRAM to grow 38% on year in 2H14
- China market: China-based vendors may surpass international vendors in TD-LTE smartphone shipments
- LG slashes pricing for 55-inch OLED TV to US$3,775, says report
- China vendors are furthering their influence in the entry-level handset market with CNY1,000 handsets
- TSMC launches ultra-low power technology platform for IoT and wearable device applications
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected at around 30% during October 1 period in China
- Branded tablet growth expected to disappoint with only 2.5% growth; Apple down and Samsung up, says ABI Research
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...