- Be the first to comment
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
- Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
- US lowers anti-dumping tariff for Motech to 20.86%
- Panel makers look to develop new applications amid limited growth for tablets
- Taiwan market: New iPhone expected to drive demand for 4G subscriptions
- TPVIA dismisses speculation over looming EU solar probe
- Acer expected to ship 4 million smartphones in 2014
- Entry-level 4G handset demand in China to increase during 2H14; expected to push down penetration rate of high-end panels
- Digitimes Research: July LED bulb prices grow in China market
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- China-based Ngames expected to ship 600,000 desktops in China in 2014
- Global projector shipments grow 17% on year in 2Q14, says Futuresource Consulting
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
- Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
- SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
- Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
- Clevo in talks with Tencent and Alibaba for partnership
- LED luminaire revenues for outdoor and parking applications will reach US$1.4 billion annually by 2021, says Navigant
- CSOT to raise US$926 million in new 8.5G facilities, says report
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...