- Be the first to comment
- Acer to set up China subsidiary to promote BYOC
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- BlackBerry targeted for acquisition, say sources
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- ITRI debuts metal 3D laser printing
- Panel pricing on the decline in May, says DisplaySearch
- IC Insights releases top-20 semiconductor suppliers in 1Q15
- Applied announces breakthrough technology for patterning copper interconnects at 10nm and beyond
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- Digitimes Research: US, Japan firms dominate UA LED
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- China-based white-box vendors push dual-OS tablets
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.04 in April, says SEMI
- Samsung steps up purchases of IC parts from Taiwan
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...