- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: CSOT expected to ship 25 million LCD TV panels in 2014
- China, Taiwan solar-grade silicon wafer makers plan to hike prices
- Epistar, Genesis may benefit from Cree investment in Lextar, says Epistar
- Notebook panel supply expected to see 20% shortage in 3Q14
- Supply chains ramp up production for 9.7-inch iPad
- Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products
- China-based monocrystalline solar wafer maker Longi sees huge growth in 1H14 profit
- China-based Comtec Solar to expand wafer capacity in Malaysia
- Semicon Taiwan 2014: Focus on new processing, packaging technologies
- New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly 2 in cooperation with CHT
- Spending on energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to total nearly US$800 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...