- Be the first to comment
- China-based IC design houses land fingerprint sensor orders from China handset vendors
- New Wintel platforms may impact 4Q14 PC demand
- Quanta Changshu plants preparing for Apple Watch mass production
- Windows 10 expected to have limited effect on boosting notebook demand
- Tablet demand slows as competition from notebooks and smartphones increases, says DisplaySearch
- Leadframe maker Jih Lin expects to post EPS of NT$3 in 2014
- Leadtek unveils wearable device for healthcare
- Large-size panel shipments to surpass 600 million in 2015, says report
- BLU makers Forhouse, BriView complete merger
- Japan Patent Office to cut examination process to five months
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom to launch NFC mobile payment services
- Percentage of 5.5-inch smartphone panels shipped to China increasing
- Touch panel makers see shipments for thin-film touch panels increase
- Grid-scale energy storage systems launched in 2013-2014 total more than 360MW, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Latin America and Caribbean region to install 9GW of solar PV within 5 years, says Solarbuzz
- China-based foundry house XMC ties up with Spansion to develop 3D NAND flash chips
- TSMC, ARM announce silicon validation of ARM Cortex CPUs on 16nm FinFET process
- Neo Solar subsidiary sells PV power-generating stations to Chailease
- China PV module makers set tough terms for Taiwan cell makers
- IC design houses to ramp up rapid charge controller ICs
- Taiwan solar cell makers adopt mixed price adjustments
- Digitimes Research: No mid-range digital cameras priced at US$300-400 launched globally in 3Q14
- China telecom subsidy changes spur declines in smartphone display prices, says DisplaySearch
- Samsung to host Tizen developer conference in China
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...