- Be the first to comment
- HTC seeks to spin off VR business
- Fab toolmakers seeing significant 12-inch fab expansion in China
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Samsung, Huawei reportedly lowering smartphone shipment targets for 3Q16
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Compal aims at revenue proportion of 35% for non-notebook products in 2016
- Intel to initialize 3rd wave of layoffs that could affect Taiwan suppliers
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- ASE, SPIL vow to execute joint share-swap deal
- Sony to ship 9 million PS VR headsets in 2016, says paper
- SMIC to buy 70% of LFoundry
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Healthcare providers in Middle East and North Africa to spend US$2.78 billion on IT in 2016, says Gartner
- Meaningful use cases help spur spending on IoT in CEE, says IDC
- Acer, Starbreeze to set up JV for VR head-mounted displays
- Lite-On Technology expects growth for 2Q16
- CHT to purchase 4G equipment from Ericsson and Nokia, says paper
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...