- Be the first to comment
- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Sercomm reports record high EPS for 2016
- IPC maker IEI Integration reports increased earnings for 2016
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Cypress to raise flash prices on tight supply, say reports
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...