- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek joins China Mobile 5G project
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- HTC, investment firms to form VR venture capital alliance
- GET may see operating loss in July
- ASE expects merger with SPIL to create synergies
- China Mobile showcases smart robot at MWC Shanghai
- UMC orders equipment for Xiamen fab
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 and 800 processors to support Google Tango
- Taiwan market: Acer launches new notebook, to boost share to 24% in 4Q16
- Microsoft said to release Surface AIO in 3Q16
- Tatung to complete 60MWp PV installation in Taiwan by end of 2016
- TSMC 3Q16 revenues to rise almost 20%, says report
- HTC invests more capital into overseas subsidiary
- GDDC running PV power-generating station in New Jersey
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$3 billion
- Philippines PC market hits record-high shipment levels in 1Q16, says IDC
- India PC shipments declined 7.4% in 1Q16, says Gartner
- China software revenues near CNY1.8 trillion in January-May, says MIIT
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...