- Be the first to comment
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- MediaTek 2Q14 revenues to increase
- Commentary: Foxconn relies too heavily on Apple
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- TSMC looks to post 21-23% sequential revenue gains in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Etron chairman urges Taiwan memory chipmakers to develop customized solutions for clients
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Taiwan makers showcase new technologies at Finetech 2014
- AMD to host APU 14 in China; embracing China for growth
- Asustek expects to ship over 1 million ZenFone smartphones in 2Q14, says CEO
- China Unicom sees 73.9% on-year growth in 1Q14 net profits
- Sensor hubs make big gains while enabling the future of sensing, says IHS
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected to reach 6% in 2014, say AUO sources
- China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
- O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
- Asustek adopts hostile marketing to gain attention in China smartphone market
- Global smartphone shipments up to nearly 277 million units in 1Q14, says TrendForce
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...